Learn about Crazy Quilting at our Trunk Shows
In a one-hour trunk show Brenda shares her love of Crazy Quilting. She covers the history of Crazy Quilting, the types of fabrics and other embellishments used in this Victorian art form, her creations over the years, vintage crazy quilts in her collection, and basic instructions for creating a crazy quilt project.
Great Lakes Heritage Quilters - Name Tag Challenge 2014
- Presentation - Thursday, September 11, 2014 @ 7:00p.m.
- 38651 Woodward Ave., Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Embellishment Class (focused on Name Tag Challenge)
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 @ 10-1 & 2-5
- Sign-up via Great Lakes Heritage Quilters
Crazy Quilt Trunk Show - 2015
- Macomb County Quilt Guild
- Monday, April 13, 2015 @ 7:00p.m.
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- 38900 Harper Ave., Clinton Township, Michgian